- Low transportation cost per one kilo of cargo as compared to air freight;
- Choice of border options for goods import to Russia (in terms of available permits) and choice of a customs office for customs clearance of the goods;
- Possibility to combine loads requiring different temperature regimes from multiple suppliers (up to 30 manufacturers) in one vehicle;
- We speak four European languages and can communicate to your supplier the need for thorough shipping document preparation depending on shipment terms;
- We have an in-depth knowledge of procedures for customs, sanitary and epidemiological clearance of goods in the EU;
We can sort out, grade and label your cargo at our free warehouses in the Baltic countries and in the EU;
Together with you, we will check all documents before a vehicle crosses the border and enters a customs terminal;
We provide consignment customs clearance and certification services in the Russian Federation.